Dehradun Navy Half Marathon 2023 | 22nd October 2023 | 21k,10k & 5k | Maharana Sports College Dehradun
Organized By – National Hydrographic Office
Managed By – Thrill Zone
National Hydrographic Office (NHO) – Organized By
The event is being organized by the National Hydrographic Office (NHO), NHO, headed by the Chief Hydrographer to the Government of India, is the headquarters of the Indian Naval Hydrographic Department stationed at Dehradun
Thrill Zone – (Managed By)
Thrill Zone, founded by P.C. Kushwaha, Thrill Zone is a trailblazing organization dedicated to fostering a healthier lifestyle through fitness events. Established in 2014, Thrill Zone has orchestrated 100+ successful Fitness events nationwide, promoting health and wellness. By partnering with trusted brands, Thrill Zone emphasizes quality and strives to revitalize the significance of sports, especially running, in communities across India.
Event – Dehradun Navy Half Marathon 2023
Date – 22nd October 2023 (Sunday)
Venue – Maharana Sports College, Raipur Dehradun
Distance – 21.097 KM (Timed Run), 10 km (Timed Run) & 5km (Fun Run)
For All Participants – T-shirt, Medal, certificate, refreshments, Hydration support, Energy drink
21 km (Timed Run) – Cut off Time – 3:30 Hour (Minimum age 18 Years on event day)
18 to 35 Years
36 to 45 Years
46 to 55 Years
56 to 65 Years
10 Km (Timed Run) – Cut off time – 1:45 Hour (Minimum age 14 Years on event
18 to 35 Years
36 to 45 Years
46 to 55 Years
56 to 65 Years
5 KM-Fun Run – Open to all (Minimum age to take part in 5 km is 8 years on event day)
- Separate Category for the fastest top 3 runners in 21k and 10k, The fastest finisher in both distances will not be considered in age Category winners, they will be rewarded on stage with the winner’s trophy on event day.
- People who win based on their age categories will get their trophies after 2 days. Those who win from Dehradun can pick up their trophies. Winners from out station will get their trophies delivered to their address.
- There are only trophies for winners, no cash prizes for anyone.
Points to remember:-
- To get customized BIB register at least 20 days prior to the event date.
- Registration with a discount is not transferable.
- The BIB Expo will happen on two different days. One will take place 7 days before the event at the NHO office on Rajpur Road, Dehradun. The second one will be held 1 day before the event at the event venue itself. There won’t be a BIB Expo on the day of the event.
- If anyone is collecting other’s bibs he/she should have a consent letter from the participants then we will hand over the BIB.
- There is no on-spot registration.
- Exchange: Participants are not allowed to exchange their Timing BIBs with other participants. The BIB number assigned to each participant is unique and must be used only by that participant only, if anyone is found putting on another’s bib he/she will be disqualified from the event.
- Put on BIB on Chest, it should be visible, if anyone is found with BIB on the back he/she will be disqualified from the winner’s list.
- All the updates related to the event will be shared on the registered email ID.
Facilities during the event:-
- Baggage Counter at the venue.
- Ambulance on the route.
- Physio and medical team at the Venue and on Route
- Hydration point at every 1-2 km.
- Timing System at Start/Finish, 5km and 10.5km (For timed runners 21.097km & 10KM)
- Route Marking: The route is marked with arrows and other markers to guide participants on the correct path during the half marathon.
- Pre-Event Zumba and post-run cooldown session for runners
- Route marshals will be there at all distances to guide the route.
- Volunteers will be en route to guide runners and at Hydration points.
For any queries email@example.com or call/WhatsApp at +91-8630446801
WAIVER & RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
I know that running or volunteering for a road race is a potentially hazardous activity, which could cause injury or death. I will not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained, and by my signature, I certify that I am medically able to perform this event, and am in good health, and am properly trained. I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to any aspect of my participation in this event, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever. I attest that I have read the rules of the race and agree to abide by them. I assume all risks associated with running in this event, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic, and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. The registration fee is not refundable in any condition if the discount is 20 or more than 20%. I understand that bicycles, skateboards, baby joggers, roller skates or roller blades, animals, and personal music players are not allowed in the race and I will abide by all race rules. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Thrill Zone and NHO, the group of Runners of India, all event sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver. I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any race purpose.
Click to register Dehradun Navy Half Marathon 2023